Gromacs 2020 installation error

GROMACS version:
GROMACS modification: Yes/No
I am trying to install gromacs 2020 , ubuntu version - Ubuntu 22.04.3 but it is showing error, after this command -

sudo cmake … -DGMX_BUILD_OWN_FFTW=ON -DREGRESSIONTEST_DOWNLOAD=OFF -DREGRESSIONTEST_PATH=/home/pharmacy/Desktop/temp/regressiontests-2020 -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/opt/local/gromacs -DGMX_GPU=off -DGMX_USE_TNG=off -DGMX_MPI=OFF -DGMX_INSTALL_LEGACY_API=ON

sudo make

error attached in picture

I am unable to resolve this issue , therefore, I request sir to please help with this so that I could continue my work efficiently.

Unless there is a specific reason why you would need the 2020 version, I would recommend downloading the current (2023) release from https://manual.gromacs.org/current/download.html.

hello sir, thanks for your reply . I am installing g_MMPBSA module for free energy calculation whch not compatible with 2023 version. henceI am installing this 2020 version.

It seems to be related to this bug GROMACS 2020.6 does not compile with gcc 11 (#4289) · Issues · GROMACS / GROMACS · GitLab. Apparently it’s an incompatibility with your compiler. As we’re not fixing issues in 2020 anymore, you will have add #include <limits> to the include block (early in the file) of src/gromacs/modularsimulator/modularsimulator.h. I hope that helps.