Use of GROMACS in institutions

GROMACS version: 2020.3
GROMACS modification: No

Hi,

I would like to know if there is any public information regarding the institutions that are currently using GROMACS. I am particularly interested in companies but also on universities of research centers.

Best regards | Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Guido Giuntoli

Software Solution Architect for Advance Computing

HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES Duesseldorf GmbH
Hansaallee 205, 40549 Dusseldorf, Germany, www.huawei.com
Registered Office: Düsseldorf, Register Court Düsseldorf, HRB 56063,
Managing Director: Li Peng, Li Jian, Shi Yanli

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Düsseldorf, Amtsgericht Düsseldorf, HRB 56063,
Geschäftsführer: Li Peng, Li Jian, Shi Yanli

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!

Hi,

I am not sure if such public data exists, but what’s certain is that GROMACS is very broadly installed in academic HPC centers, and users of these often consume significant fraction of cycles. This is underlined by this Intersect360 report:
https://image.slidesharecdn.com/asnellintersect360newhpc01042019-190424161320/95/the-new-hpc-19-638.jpg (source).

Cheers,
Szilárd

Thanks a lot for this information Szilárd.

Best regards,

Guido Giuntoli