Fatal error: reading tpx file (step5.tpr) version 119 with version 112 program

GROMACS version:2018.1
GROMACS modification: Yes/No
Here post your question
I want to simulate my structure and used charmm-gui and prepared input files from charmm-gui and download after that I run these commands:
1-gmx grompp -f step4.0_minimization.mdp -o step4.0_minimization.tpr -c step3_input.gro -r step3_input.gro -p topol.top -n index.ndx -maxwarn -1
2-gmx_d mdrun -v -deffnm step4.0_minimization
3-gmx grompp -f step4.1_equilibration.mdp -o step4.1_equilibration.tpr -c step4.0_minimization.gro -r step3_input.gro -p topol.top -n index.ndx
4-gmx mdrun -v -deffnm step4.1_equilibration
5-gmx grompp -f step5_production.mdp -o step5.tpr -c step4.1_equilibration.gro -p topol.top -n index.ndx
for last step running md ı used server mpirun $GROMACS_DIR/bin/gmx_mpi mdrun -deffnm step5
but I am getting this error Fatal error:
reading tpx file (step5.tpr) version 119 with version 112 program how to fix this error ?

Use the same version of GROMACS to prepare inputs and run the simulation. Apparently your mdrun version is older than your grompp version.

Hi, i am facing the same issue so just wanted to know if you have resolved it and if yes then how ? The mdrun version and grompp version happen to be the same.

The gmx binary, or library, you used for grompp and mdrun can not be the same when you get this error message. This message must mean that the version of mdrun is from an older release than that of grompp.

Thank you so much for the reply, resolved the issue by downloading the appropriate version.