GROMACS version: any
GROMACS modification: No
Here post your question
Not sure this is a right place for my message please correct me if I’m wrong.
I would like to ask Gromacs society how they consider cloud (on-line) service to execute Gromacs calculations?
Main features would be like this:
- Ability to execute any Gromacs task, any Gromacs version
- Execution on nodes with several GPUs (1080Ti)
- Task management system - GUI for user tasks with task statuses, completion percentage, etc.
- Ability to estimate execution time in advance for free
- Ability to specify any Gromacs command parameter
- Submit archive with user data and run your own bash script for data transformation (if needed)
We already did some tests of mdrun on 6-12 GPUs and it shows very good performance (version 2019.5 was used).
Please provide your comments if any.