Simulation breaks the side chain of some residue gromacs

GROMACS version:
GROMACS modification: Yes/No

I have performed 3 replicates of 10 ns protein simulation using the same npt.gro files. replicate 1 seems to be fine but in the other 2 replicates when I visualize the .gro and .xtc file produced after simulation in VMD I can see that for a small number of frames side chains of some residues are detached from the backbone. and in some frames, the Beta sheet becomes so thin like a loop. I cannot understand why it is happening and how to resolve this issue.
i have used gromos54a8 forcefield

The visualization don’t necessarily represent the topology since it only uses distance-based heuristics to place bonds when atoms are close enough (Bond Dissappearing in VMD - #2 by rpsingh), so weird artefacts like this often appear. As long as the topology file is correct, your simulation should be correct (Gromacs can’t add or remove bonds during the simulation)

thank you for the response.
I hjave to make a movie of the trajectory but it seems too fuzzy when one seees such drastic changes in the trajectory. is there a ways that I can see the correct visualization.

VMD should provide a method for adjusting the cutoff distance for bonds which you can adjust, as is suggested here ([gmx-users] Bonds missing in VMD visualization) which should solve issues with bonds disappearing in the visualization

It must be due to periodic boundary condition issues. You can fix this with the GROMACS suggested workflow: https://manual.gromacs.org/current/user-guide/terminology.html#suggested-workflow

If you are using VMD, check the trajectory smoothing window size to be zero (Graphics > Representations > Trajectory tab) as well.