Here you can post tools and file that you have developed. The tools and file have to be useful for the GROMACS community and not to have a commercial scope. The category is moderate, thus it may take some days for your post to be approved. Please make an account to post and discuss.
Some tips to improve the chance of getting helpful discussion:
- Use an informative title for your topic and use one topic for each tool;
- Provide as much detailed information as possible on the tool or files
- provide a link
- briefly describe it
- say how the work has been reviewed and tested
- say how/to which extent it is supported
- provide authors name and contact
- cite the related GROMACS version number
- use good etiquette, avoiding ALL CAPS, bad spelling and punctuation, txtspk, perso. abbrs, etc…
Useful information, once you have created an account:
- Set your account preference by clicking your name at the top-right side. In particular:
to activate mailing-list mode go to preference > email
to change the appearance of your profile go to preference > interface
- To post via email use email@example.com.
Note, to post via email, it is important that you subscribe with the mail address exactly as it appears in the headers of the mails you send, otherwise your posts will be rejected! ( E.g. firstname.lastname@example.org is different from email@example.com; and firstname.lastname@example.org is different from email@example.com. )
Note the complete list of the accounts is available only to the forum administrators.