How can I solve the problem: No default Proper Dih. types

GROMACS version:gromacs/2021.4-cuda-11.6.0
GROMACS modification: Yes/No
Here post your question
When I was trying to add ions to my system, I used the following command:
gmx_mpi grompp -f ions.mdp -c 1ane_solv.gro -r 1ane_solv.gro -p topol.top -o ions.tpr -maxwarn 4
But I get the errors like this:
ERROR 1 [file topol.top, line 11245]:
No default Proper Dih. types

ERROR 2 [file topol.top, line 11485]:

ERROR 3 [file topol.top, line 12002]:

ERROR 4 [file topol.top, line 12003]:

ERROR 5 [file topol.top, line 12050]:

ERROR 6 [file topol.top, line 12051]:

ERROR 7 [file topol.top, line 12198]:

ERROR 8 [file topol.top, line 12277]:

ERROR 9 [file topol.top, line 12380]:

ERROR 10 [file topol.top, line 12454]:

ERROR 11 [file topol.top, line 12455]:

ERROR 12 [file topol.top, line 12521]:

ERROR 13 [file topol.top, line 12615]:

ERROR 14 [file topol.top, line 12709]:

I used GROMOS96 54a7 force field (Eur. Biophys. J. (2011), 40, 843-856, DOI: 10.1007/s00249-011-0700-9),

And the following are steps before add ions,
#Make the position restraint files.
echo “Make the position restraint files.” >&2
${GMXRUN} pdb2gmx -f $1.pdb -o 1_processed.gro -water spce -posrefc 250 -i posre250.itp < pdbgmx.txt {GMXRUN} pdb2gmx -f $1.pdb -o 1_processed.gro -water spce -posrefc 500 -i posre500.itp < pdbgmx.txt {GMXRUN} pdb2gmx -f $1.pdb -o 1_processed.gro -water spce -posrefc 750 -i posre750.itp < pdbgmx.txt {GMXRUN} pdb2gmx -f $1.pdb -o $1_processed.gro -water spce -posrefc 1000 -i posre1000.itp < pdbgmx.txt

#Set the water box configuration
echo “Set the water box configuration” >&2
${GMXRUN} editconf -f $1_processed.gro -o $1_newbox.gro -c -d 1.0 -bt cubic

#Solvate that box
echo “Solvate that box” >&2
${GMXRUN} solvate -cp $1_newbox.gro -cs spc216.gro -o $1_solv.gro -p topol.top

ERROR 1 [file topol.top, line 11245]:

what is on line 11245 of topol.top and what molecule does it refer to and what atoms of that molecule does it refer to?

Thank you for your reply. I try to do simulations for a protein, which is from PDB.

so atoms should be 24(O),23(C),25(N),27(C)

I try to do simulations for a protein, and when I run this command
gmx_mpi grompp -f ions.mdp -c 1ane_solv.gro -r 1ane_solv.gro -p topol.top -o ions.tpr -maxwarn 4
I got the No default Proper Dih. types error, but I have little experience about this error, I tried to delete the lines in top.tol that are related to this error, it worked, but I am not sure the fix method is right or not?

Not a good idea to simply remove the lines. Suggest figure out where those lines came from and why you are missing the parameters for them. You’d probably get more traffic if you explain how you generated your topology and what your system is. If you did everything correctly, then it’s possible that your issue is related to GMXLIB, moving things in your directory structure so they are no longer where gmx expects them to be, or even an automated scratch filesystem purge on your cluster removing some files. If you made the topology incorrectly, then we don’t have enough information to know what might have been wrong. I did look at what you posted and those look like standard atoms, so I can’t guess why the parameters are not being found.

Hey i would like to know how you resolved this, if you have. Thank you